An exciting event for couples of all ages and stages, who want to build a healthier and happier relationship, takes place in Our Lady of Hope Retreat Centre overlooking New London Bay in Stanley Bridge the first weekend in February.
Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus Cornwall Council #10808, the program begins on Friday evening Feb. 2 at 6 pm with a candlelight dinner and an overnight stay in the Centre and continues the next morning Feb. 3 at 8:30 with Mass followed by breakfast and two engaging workshops with inspirational facilitators:
1) with Father John Molina entitled From This Day Forward, and
2) with Dr. Sinnika Dixon entitled The Gift of Time The Fabric of our Lives in the Five Cycles of Change .
The program concludes with lunch at 1 pm and a closing blessing for renewed spirits and commitments to deeper emotional connections and understandings.
Program packages —3 options
There are two options for those who cannot stay overnight, with costs per couple and gratuities included in all three packages, as follows:
- 1. Total program for 2 for all meals + accommodations — $185.00
- 2. Friday evening dinner + Saturday program for 2 — $110.00
- 3. Saturday program incl. meals for 2 — 8:30 — 2:00 pm — $75.00
Pre-registration is required
A $50 cash deposit to the Coordinator with full names and postal and email addresses and preferred option is required by Monday Jan. 22.
Cheque for the balance payable to Our Lady of Hope Retreat Centre.,.
For further information call or email Program Co-ordinator Basil Favaro at 902 569 8826 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hosts Earla and Martin Avery at the Centre 902 621 2385 or email@example.com